Top 5 Badminton Sets to Buy on AmazonPublished June 17, 2021
Ah, Badminton; the sport that feels like tennis and volleyball all wrapped into one. Originating in England around 1873, Badminton involves using a racket to hit a shuttlecock (also known as a “birdie”) across a net to the other player or players. The game is typically played indoors since wind can affect the way the birdie flies. Still, it can be played outdoors recreationally and typically involves two to four players (known as “singles” or “doubles”).
After being introduced in England as a fun game, it is no surprise that it quickly grew in popularity and was organized into a championship event for the All England Championships in 1877. Finally, it was introduced as an Olympic sport in the 1996 games that took place in Atlanta. The simplicity of the rules yet challenges of the game enticed and continues to attract many people to begin playing. It is also helpful that the gear needed is not expensive for beginners, and there is not much one has to buy extra to play successfully.
Best Badminton sets to purchase
As with any instrument used in a sport, a player must have an excellent racket to play with for Badminton. When starting, one needs a good racket at a reasonable price. Let us look into sets that may interest you! We will count down to the top seller on Amazon. Amazon is a widely accessible medium with many products to choose from. Before completing a purchase, you can look at the reviews people have made on different products, and you can even ask questions if they have not been asked before. This can help you build confidence in what you are considering purchasing and ensure that you are satisfied with the product you choose.
- If you are a beginner and looking to play recreationally with little competition, the STSTECH set may be for you. Marketed towards children, this set is lightweight and economical, making it perfect for new enthusiasts.
The items are lightweight and come with a carrying case so you can easily transport your new hobby everywhere you or your children go. This set provides ease and longevity for those who are not wanting to play competitively and is praised by the many buyers who rated the set as a 4.5-star purchase.
- If it is a more durable option you seek, this Franklin Sports set may be for you. Ranging from $25.95 for the recreational version to $40.56 for the advanced, Franklin Sports has created durable gear for all weather and skill levels. This set is easily portable so that it can be set up anywhere you wish to go.
This set also comes with four rackets so that you can choose to play singles or doubles, depending on your mood. The rackets are made of tempered steel and have a padded grip to increase comfortability. It has gotten an overall rating of 4 stars thanks to its durability and ease of setup.
- Pressed for time? Have limited space to store extra equipment? Zume Games has you covered. This unique set has a net set up on its own and does not require any additional equipment or tools. Your or your children can set up and take down the net with ease, thanks to the freestanding base. Then, when you are done enjoying playtime, the set can be taken down and put into the nice carrying case that is included.
This net is not full regulation size, and therefore may not be what you are looking for if you wish to play competitively. However, this would be an excellent option for those pressed for space or only wanting to play for fun, not for competing purposes. This option is priced at $44.57, not including taxes. It is eligible for free shipping.
- It’s the middle of the summer, you’re out on the beach, and the sun is beginning to set. You have just finished dinner and decide that it would be a great time to play Badminton to work off those extra calories. Too bad you can’t play a round of Badminton since it is about to be dark, right? Wrong!
This Speedminton S600 set comes complete with all equipment need to play Badminton, plus a glow-in-the-dark birdie! The speedster birdies not only are wind resistant and crafted for speed and accuracy, but they also glow in the dark. No more disappointed friends when you want to play another round but think you can’t because of something as defining as a job loss or a change in direction. The Speedminton S600 is designed to overcome higher winds and has gained a 4.5-star review thanks to this.
- Finally, for quality, versatility, and portability, the Patiassy set is the number one buy. This set has badminton rackets, birdies, and a net. Plus, it has the items to play pickleball and volleyball.
This set can be set up inside or out, making it the most versatile option available. Plus, for only $156.99, it is the best bang for your buck. This amount may seem high compared to some of the other options available, but it will pay for itself after just a couple of games.
No matter why you are looking to purchase badminton equipment, there are many options out there for you. Once you decide which one you would like to buy, you have to cash in your determination and grit to become skilled in your new craft. Becoming skilled will allow you to enjoy your newfound hobby and to share it with others. You will be able to build your exercise program without having to pay someone to help. You will be able to invest more time with your family and build better relationships. These top five options for badminton sets will guide you in the right direction to improve your life.